We know how important pharmacy benefits are to you—with your plan, you have:
Nationwide access to CVS/caremark network pharmaciesCoverage for most FDA-approved drugs
- Nationwide access to CVS/caremark network pharmacies
- Coverage for most FDA-approved drugs
- Benefits for CVS/caremark mail order and CVS retail pharmacies —get up to a 90 day supply of a maintenance medication at either setting
- Access to savings on everyday health-care related items through the CVS/caremark ExtraCare® Health Card Program
- A $200/person retail-only calendar year prescription drug deductible. This deductible is separate from the Plan’s calendar year deductible. It applies only to prescriptions that you buy at any network or out-of-network retail drugstore or pharmacy. Note: The $200 deductible for prescriptions purchased at a network retail pharmacy does not apply when you have Medicare Parts A and B as primary coverage.
|RCBP knows how important pharmacy benefits are to you—with your plan, you have:
|High Option Benefit||Tier I Generic – You Pay||Tier II Preferred Brand Name – You Pay||Tier III Non-Preferred Brand Name – You Pay||Tier IV Specialty Drug – You Pay|
|Network and Non-Network Pharmacy||30% of cost*||30% of cost*||30% of cost*||N/A|
|Mail order pharmacy (up to a 90 day supply)||$10||$50||$80||$80 for a 30 day supply and $125 for a 90 day supply|
|Mail order pharmacy with Medicare Part B (up to a 90 day supply)||$10||$40||$70||$80 for a 30 day supply and $125 for a 90 day supply|
* A generic equivalent will be dispensed if it is available, unless your physician specifically requires a brand name drug.
** Specialty Drugs
RCBP Pharmacy Resources
- Prescription Drug Guide – Specialty
- Prescription Drug Guide/Formulary
- Medications Requiring Prior Authorization
Rx Drug Calculator
To find a participating network pharmacy you will need to register for or login to Aetna Navigator®.