The Telephonic Health Coach program provides you and your covered dependents the opportunity to work one-on-one with a Health Coach to improve your health. A Health Coach is a healthcare professional who partners with you to transform your health goals into action. Your Health Coach will provide guidance, support, and resources to help you overcome obstacles that may be keeping you from realizing optimal health. You can talk to a Health Coach about the following health-related matters:
- Tobacco Cessation
- Weight Management
- Stress Management
- Comprehensive Pain Management Program
How does health coaching work?
- You talk with your Health Coach over the telephone through conveniently scheduled appointments and create a plan that is right for you to meet your health goals. Everything in the program is tailored to you.
- You explore ways to make changes in your behavior that will last
- You receive written materials from your Health Coach that can help you decide where you want to go with your health and how to get there.
- Appointments can range from 15 minutes to 30 minutes once a month or twice a month. How long and how often you meet with your Health Coach depends on your individual needs.
RCBP has initiated a Comprehensive Pain Management program to combat the spectrum of chronic pain to acute pain for our members. A Comprehensive Pain Management Program is needed to help our members dealing with chronic pain management to help them increase their mobility, decrease opioid dependency, improve their quality of life and to help ward off secondary anxiety and depression that often accompanies unchecked long-term pain.
To enroll in a program or to get more information on the Comprehensive Pain Management Program, contact a Health Coach at 855-553-5109. Coaches are available Monday through Thursday from 8:00 a.m. – 10:00 p.m. ET and Friday from 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m. ET.