The Rural Carrier Benefit Plan wants to help you achieve your best health.
RCBP members can earn wellness incentives for completing a health risk assessment (HRA) and a biometric screening. The incentives can be earned once per calendar year for each covered family member ages 18 and older. You can use them to help pay for qualified medical expenses, such as your cost-sharing amounts (copayments, coinsurance and deductibles) for future services, for any covered family member.
You will receive your PayFlex Card® in the mail after you’ve earned an incentive. As you earn additional incentives, the funds will automatically be loaded onto your PayFlex card. The card can be used for IRS eligible medical expenses such as co-payments, deductible and coinsurance, prescription drug copayments, dental and vision services and eligible over-the-counter drugs. So hold onto your PayFlex Card, don’t discard.
Using the PayFlex card is easy. Simply swipe your card at the point of service and select either “debit” or “credit” to pay for medical expenses. After you swipe the card, our system automatically checks to see if you have enough funds to pay for the expense and if the charge is eligible for reimbursement.
Are you ready to take advantage of your wellness benefits?
Discover how your RCBP wellness incentives can really make a difference. Each covered family member ages 18 and older can earn up to $400 in rewards each calendar year!
- Take an HRA: $100 will be deposited to a PayFlex Card
- Complete a biometric screening through Quest Diagnostics and have an annual physical, $100 will be deposited to a PayFlex Card
It is easy to get started. Take your HRA today!
An HRA is like an interview you take online. It is not that much different from the questions your doctor would ask during an annual checkup. You share information about your health habits and history. Then, you get a personalized health summary that can help you understand your health needs.
Once you know your health needs, you can set meaningful goals for yourself. Whether you need to lose a few pounds, quit smoking, improve your diet, or manage your overall health more effectively, the wellness tools from the RCBP can help you achieve your goals.
Take health risk assessment (HRA)
- Visit your Aetna® Member Website and log on or register.
- Click on “Health and Wellness” at the top of the page. From the landing page, select “Earn & Track Well-being Rewards” and proceed to the member engagement portal.
- Complete your HRA. If you prefer, you can complete your HRA telephonically by calling TrestleTree at 1-855-553-5109.
The online version takes about 10 minutes; the phone conversation takes about 15 minutes.
How to earn your biometric screening reward:
- Schedule your screening at a Quest Diagnostics®location
- Request a home kit by calling 1-855-623-9355 or visit QuestforHealth.comand enter the registration key: RCBP to register for your screening or to request a home kit.
Have your doctor perform the screening as part of your annual check-up and record the results on the Biometric Screening Physician Results form. Then fax the form to Quest Diagnostics no later than November 30. The Biometric Screening Physician Results form and instructions are available at My.QuestforHealth website.Once your biometric screening is complete, your results will be available online at My.QuestforHealth.com website.
Members with the following conditions may be eligible to earn up to $50 for each incentive to be deposited on a PayFlex card:
- High blood pressure
- Tobacco users who eliminate tobacco
For complete details on how to earn the incentives listed above, see section 5(h). in the official Plan brochure.
Members who complete any of the following Healthy Actions earn additional incentives:
- Get your breast cancer screening and earn $50
- Get your cervical cancer screening (pap smear) and earn $50
- Get your colorectal cancer screening and earn $50
- Get your flu shot and earn $25
- Participate in a telephonic health coaching program and complete 6 coaching sessions and earn $75
- Select a primary care physician (PCP) and earn $25
For complete details, see section 5(h). in the official Plan brochure.
After the claim for the healthy action is received, the plan will load the amount earned onto your PayFlex Card. Please allow at least 4 weeks after completing a wellness activity for incentives earned to be deposited. The card can be used for IRS eligible medical expenses such as co-payments, deductible and coinsurance, prescription drug copayments, dental and vision services and eligible over-the-counter drugs.
To view your account balance on your PayFlex debit card, use the PayFlex Mobile® app, PayFlex website or call the number on the back of your PayFlex debit card.
Each covered family member ages 18 and older can earn up to $400 in incentives each calendar year!
See Section 5(h), Special Features, Wellness Incentives in your official plan brochure for complete details.
If you have any questions about the improved RCBP Wellness Incentive programs, please contact Member Services at 1-800-638-8432 (TTY: 711).
View the Official Plan Brochure for details about RCBP health benefits plans