Telemedicine includes Medical and/or Behavioral Health telehealth service providers that allow health care professionals to use interactive audio, mobile and/or video for diagnosis, consultation or treatment.
Telehealth consultations are available through our telehealth vendor, DialCare®.
DialCare can be used any time, day, or night. It’s perfect when your doctor’s office is closed, you’re too sick or busy to see someone in person, or even when you’re traveling and it is available to you at no cost. It’s easy to use, private, and secure.
- Doctors or mental health professionals who are licensed in your state
- Telephonic or video visits using the web or mobile app
- Consultations that are private, secure and HIPPA-compliant DialCare is easy to access:
Download the mobile app or register rcbp.telemedsimplified.com. Once registered, you can request consults with physicians or mental health professionals both through the app or through member.dialcare.com.
For assistance signing up, call DialCare at 833-795-7783.
Additional Behavioral Health Televideo Services
Behavioral Health Televideo Services is a rapidly growing and evolving form of treatment. Licensed health care professionals provide services using real-time video conferencing. With this state of the art communications technology, health care professionals can provide services to members who may not have been able to access services in the past. Health care professionals who provide Behavioral Health Televideo Services comply with all relevant laws in the jurisdiction where they and the member getting services are located. We expect health care professionals providing Behavioral Health Televideo Services to comply with the Clinical, Technical and Administrative Guidelines of the American Telemedicine Association.
The following Behavioral Health Televideo Providers are available to you depending on which state you live in:
- Available in all 50 states
- Behavioral health and employee assistance program (EAP) services
- Accepts patients 10+
- Appointments available from 7 AM to 9 pm, Monday through Friday (Some providers may offer weekend appointments)
- Call 855-824-2170 or go to www.mdlive.com/BHCOMM.
Array AtHome Care (formerly Inpathy)
- Available in CA, DE, FL, IL, MO, NJ, NY, PA, TX and VA
- Behavioral health services only
- Accepts patients 5+
- Appointments available from 7 AM to 11 PM, 7 days a week
- Call 1-800-442-8938; go to https://insightportal.mahlerhealth.com/
Telemynd (formerly Arcadian Telepsychiatry)
- Available in all states not covered by Array AtHome Care
- Behavioral health and EAP services
- Accepts patients 18+
- Appointments available from 9 AM to 9 PM, Monday through Friday
- Call 1-866-991-2103
Informed Health Line
Talk to a Registered Nurse Anytime
With the Informed Health Line, you can speak to a registered nurse about health issues that are on your mind — whenever you need to.* Plus —
- It’s toll-free. Call 800-638-8432 and select the prompt for the 24-hour nurse advice line.
- You can call as many times as you need — at no extra cost.
- Your covered family members can use it, too.
You could save time, money and a trip to the ER
You can turn to the Informed Health Line for helpful information — instead of an unneeded trip to the emergency room (ER). That can be a money-saver. Plus, you’ll be able to make smarter health decisions. You’ll have reliable information you can trust — and it’s only a phone call or click away.
*While only your doctor can diagnose, prescribe or give medical advice, the Informed Health Line nurses can provide information on more than 5,000 health topics. Contact your doctor first with any questions or concerns regarding your health care needs.
More reasons to use the Informed Health Line
- Get information on a wide range of health and wellness topics
- Make better health care decisions
- Find out more about a medical test or procedure
- Get help preparing for a visit to your doctor
- Receive emails with links to videos that relate to your question or topic
Your online source for health information
Prefer to go online for health information? Check out the Informed Health Line page on your secure member website, Aetna member website.
Here’s what you can do:
- Send us an email.
- Use our symptom checker.
- Learn about treatment options and health risks.
- Research a medicine, and more.
It explains things in terms that are easy to understand. And it’s easy to get to — once you’re a member, just go to your Aetna member website and log in.
Two ways to get health information fast
- Call a registered nurse anytime toll-free at 800-638-8432 and select the prompt for the 24-hour nurse line.
- Visit Aetna member website, your secure member portal.
Get health information — when and where you need it. Put the Informed Health Line to work for you.
View the Official Plan Brochure for details about RCBP health benefits plans