RCBP’s Hypertension Management Program is available through TrestleTree. To help you manage and control high blood pressure, a TrestleTree Health Coach can help you to:
- Monitor your blood pressure on a regular basis and act on your readings
- Connect with your physician to discuss your blood pressure readings and current medications
- Maintain a healthy weight, or help you lose weight if you are overweight
- Be more physically active
- Choose foods that are lower in salt and sodium
- Manage stress
- Make living with hypertension easier
A free blood pressure monitor is also available through the TrestleTree program if you need one!
How does health coaching work?
- You talk with your Health Coach over the telephone through conveniently scheduled appointments and create a plan that is right for you to meet your health goals. Everything in the program is tailored to you.
- You explore ways to make changes in your behavior that will last
- You receive written materials from your Health Coach that can help you decide where you want to go with your health and how to get there.
- Appointments can range from 15 minutes to 30 minutes once a month or twice a month. How long and how often you meet with your Health Coach depends on your individual needs.
To enroll in the Hypertension Management program, please call 855-553-5109. You may also enroll online at enroll.trestletree.com (passcode: RCBP).